Once I paid the downpayment, it was very difficult to contact anyone at their office regarding the arrival date and time of the moving van and, especially, when the truck would arrive at our new address.Our possessions arrived more than two weeks later than the salesperson had stated.

Boxes were upside down and smashed, some wooden furniture was chipped, dishes were broken. An expensive bicycle was lost. It was apparent that they had moved our possessions out of the truck that had picked up at the old address, stored things at some holding warehouse, and then moved them onto another truck, despite the salesperson's promise that the same truck picking up would be delivering and in four days time. Deliverymen arrived late at night, demanding payment in cash and a tip.

I found an empty Jack Daniels bottle outside my house after they left.I still haven't been reimbursed for my lost bicycle.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Swift Moving Systems. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Swift Moving Systems to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Swift Moving Systems and swift moving systems moving service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Swift Moving Systems?

Comments