Swift Moving Systems - If you like unreliable service and broken goods look no further!
First of all, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!They mislead me on price, took forever, and DESTROYED multiple items.
Namely, I HAD a nice solid wood TV stand that was damaged so bad that it couldn't even be used again. It was so badly broken that it was almost comical. I needed to move from Iowa to Florida in a shortened timeline due to accepting a new job. I was going to use a Uhaul and move my own things as I didn't have that much to move.
However, I decided to compare prices and was contacted by Swift Moving Systems. It was the first company that called me and I was skeptical on moving services in terms of price. I spoke with **** who was actually pretty nice (I thought), but I told him what I had to move and he gave me a price of roughly $1800 which was fairly inexpensive. He told me that since I had a small load that it could be put with another truck but that I only had a limited time to decide.
I read through the contract and the estimate and didn't do my due diligence which was regretful. The movers arrived...2 days after they said they would. After they got there and assessed my load they said that it was going to cost another 300 dollars. I had no choice as I had already put down a deposit.
It looked like the movers wrapped everything up nicely in order to protect them.
But I believe that the moving of my stuff to different trucks through different facilities and drivers led to lack of accountability.I am going to try and get as much money back as I can but it was a learning experience that was expensive and won't soon be forgotten.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Anything about the company
- Horrible moving company
You May Also Like
- "And about the stevie award check my google plus. Veronica a. Meza. Youll see a bunch of comments in my post and photos. The reposting i..."
- "I contacted SS back in July to prepare for my Oct. move from CA to N AZ. Each contact in between was very positive. The day before my..."
- "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..."
- "I have been shopping at your fort myers location for quite awhile now and recently i have stopped i was just in tonight and have found many things off aboit..."
- "Hello, My name is Thomas-I bought a web-site with this company in about 2007-They have treated me very well-It takes a few weeks to get your web-site design up and..."
- "After 18 mos. and numerous promises, my lawn looks worse than when I hired them. I have had 4 managers - all promising to do better than the previous...."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."