Swift Moving Systems - If you like unreliable service and broken goods look no further!
First of all, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!They mislead me on price, took forever, and DESTROYED multiple items.
Namely, I HAD a nice solid wood TV stand that was damaged so bad that it couldn't even be used again. It was so badly broken that it was almost comical. I needed to move from Iowa to Florida in a shortened timeline due to accepting a new job. I was going to use a Uhaul and move my own things as I didn't have that much to move.
However, I decided to compare prices and was contacted by Swift Moving Systems. It was the first company that called me and I was skeptical on moving services in terms of price. I spoke with **** who was actually pretty nice (I thought), but I told him what I had to move and he gave me a price of roughly $1800 which was fairly inexpensive. He told me that since I had a small load that it could be put with another truck but that I only had a limited time to decide.
I read through the contract and the estimate and didn't do my due diligence which was regretful. The movers arrived...2 days after they said they would. After they got there and assessed my load they said that it was going to cost another 300 dollars. I had no choice as I had already put down a deposit.
It looked like the movers wrapped everything up nicely in order to protect them.
But I believe that the moving of my stuff to different trucks through different facilities and drivers led to lack of accountability.I am going to try and get as much money back as I can but it was a learning experience that was expensive and won't soon be forgotten.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Anything about the company
- Horrible moving company
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I Do NOT recommend AM Trucking and Delivery Service, 714 Montauk Ave., rooklyn, NY 11208, (718) 272-5900: - Missed estimated delivery by 4 days - Don’t know where their drivers are -..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "I have been shopping at your fort myers location for quite awhile now and recently i have stopped i was just in tonight and have found many things off aboit..."
- "I spent over $2,400.00 dollars at American Freight in Fort Myers, FL on a living room set. Less that three years of use and the frame broke on our chaise..."
- "After 18 mos. and numerous promises, my lawn looks worse than when I hired them. I have had 4 managers - all promising to do better than the previous...."